Activities at the camp site
- Playground suitable for toddlers
- Table tennis
- Swimming in fresh glacier water – long sandy shallow beach
- Free use of barbecues/outdoor fireplaces (firewood and barbecue coal for sale in the kiosk)
- Rowing boats, motorboats and canoes for hire, life vests included.
- Bike hire
- Fishing gear for sale or hire
- Trout fishing in the lake free of charge
- Hiking paths starting close to the campsite
- Wellness: sauna, steam shower, aroma therapy/massage, Qigong
- Kiosk and café
‘The big rocks’ – giant rocks left by the retreating ice after the last ice age. The rock type shows that these rocks, which are strewn all around the farm, probably originate from Bødal, a further 9 km up the valley.